Hey girls! I know, I know, I haven't posted any pics of my baby since she was born. So to catch you up a little bit check out Clark's facebook page so that you can see more then just a couple pictures. I'm not cool enough to have my own page yet (just kidding, I just don't want one because I'm a school teacher and hate putting stuff about me on the internet). Rumor has it I am on rate your teacher but I am too afraid to look up and see the mean things students say. Love ya all!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=39204&id=1130162775&l=a74346c935
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
CUTE Cute Cute!!! She is so chubby! I love it! I can't wait to meet her. What a doll. You have such a cute little family Amanda. :)
She is a beauty! Just like her mommy.
Don't worry, I tried looking you up and could only find an Amanda Stevenson who works in Iowa.
Oh good. Thanks for being my sleuth Squirt!
Post a Comment