Do any of you guys watch Glee? Andrew and I watch it every week and it's so rediculously funny. Anyways last night Sue had one of the funniest lines ever. I tried to find it on youtube, but it' s not up there. So you have to imagine how funny it sounded. She is saying this to Will, the teacher in charge of Glee. She is trying to get rid of the glee club."I will go to an animal shelter and get you the cutest kitty cat in the world. And then I will make you fall in love with that kitty cat and then... one cold, dark night, I will sneak into your room and punch you in the face."
2 comments:
Awesome! That sounds like something Izma from Emperor's New Groove would say. Speaking of which have you seen the movie UP? I'm wondering if that is the same voice they use for the dog as when Izma gets turned into a cat??
Haven't seen it yet. We are a little behind on movies these days.
Post a Comment