Yesterday was our Primary Presentation. When Carson got up to say his part, he stood there for a second looking at everyone and smiling. So our primary 2nd counselor was up there helping people, so she whispered his part to him, which was "I love Heavenly Father. I feel happy when I pray." After she said that to him, he turned to the mic and said "me too!" It was funny.
Today I FINALLY was able to get some new glasses. I won't bore you all with my insane issue with trying to get new glasses. After 3 months, I got the all clear to get new glasses. Since my face is so narrow, I actually bought children's frames. haha! I get them tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That story is so funny! I was thinking about you the other day. Journey happened to be playing on the radio. I don't think it's a coincidence. :)
Post a Comment