Thursday, November 5, 2009

Court: "no, not really"

As an early Christmas present, we are taking Carson to see Sesame Street Live on Dec. 17th. After I bought the tickets, I asked Carson if he wanted to go see the show and he looked at me and said, "no, not really."

Great...

6 comments:

Tricia said...

I bet he'll like it anyways. ;)

Amanda said...

I love how 4 year olds and teenagers act the same. I also bet he'll really love it once he gets there. just don't tell him where you're going :)

Abs said...

Zoe would be jealous, she's obsessed with Elmo.

Amanda said...

So that girl to the right of Carson in that super girl costume totally reminds me of you!!

Courtney said...

Well I was supergirl in kindergarten.

Amanda said...

Yeah, I actually remember that. That is one of the few memories I have of kindergarten. That, and you wore a pink dance leotard(however you spell that) underneath your nightgown on pajama day. Don't ask me why I remember that :)