We went to the zoo today to celebrate birthday number 1, can you believe it? I sure can't. I bet those of you who have say kids in school now REALLY can't believe that. Anyway, almost everyone on both sides of the families came and we had a really good time, except for the ducky cake that I made didn't quiet survive the trip but that's okay. It only fell over, lost its eye and had a smashed head. But at least one side of it looked decent. She now poses for the camera and I just love that. Her newest thing is to crawl around the house now and say "this" "what's this?" So cute.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Birthday Girl
We went to the zoo today to celebrate birthday number 1, can you believe it? I sure can't. I bet those of you who have say kids in school now REALLY can't believe that. Anyway, almost everyone on both sides of the families came and we had a really good time, except for the ducky cake that I made didn't quiet survive the trip but that's okay. It only fell over, lost its eye and had a smashed head. But at least one side of it looked decent. She now poses for the camera and I just love that. Her newest thing is to crawl around the house now and say "this" "what's this?" So cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the grin! Happy Birthday Elayna!!!!
Post a Comment