Just had one of those "mean, yelling mommy" days. It's like my kids know that I am completely wiped of energy and with my low blood pressure, I can't bend over without getting light headed. Abigail just stands there with this smirk on her face testing me in every way possible. I lost count of how many times I had to say to her "do you want to go to bed now?!" I finally put them both to bed an hour early because I could not handle the screaming and blatant defiance anymore.
Why am I having another child when I can clearly not control the 2 I already have? Anybody want one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You aren't alone. I've had many of those days/moments. Go peek on them when they're asleep. You'll like them better. ;)
Wow and they went to bed?? You have the best sleepers - at least you have that :)
Post a Comment