On a happier note, check out these images.
I LOVE this living room. I'm very into the white/tan color scheme (now that I don't have a black shedding dog) and am really into the tufted ottoman. Of course my look will totally change by the time we have money to buy matching couches and such things, but I thought this was very cute.
Obviously I would do this in a girls style, but how cute would it be to have all my girls in one room? I really like the idea of a bunkroom. We'll see what happens.
2 comments:
I love the ottoman. I really want to get rid of my coffee table and get something like that.
My coffee table is never used as a coffee table. It is not currently in the basement collecting dust. These are fun pictures. I have been really into looking at stuff like this lately - if only I had time to actually do some stuff to my house. My kitchen has been in the works for over a year now! You girls should check out one of my favorite decorating blogs allthingsthrifty
Post a Comment