Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I've been sick of my flabby stomach, so I busted out my cheesy Denise Austin abs tape. I really wish you guys were here to do it with me. It's no fun doing it by myself. Today will be day 2 and already my abs are burning from yesterday. I love my babies, but am tired of being "almost back to my normal size."

2 comments:

Cat said...

Oh how I hear you!!! For the longest time I just told myself it was because the skin is so stretched out that it won't ever go away so there is no point. Well- I always will have a roll of skin that got too stretched out, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't take care of the rest of the stuff that is not skin! I have been working out a lot more faithfully, but I would LOVE an ab work out video.

Abs said...

I've been working out faithfully. But I can't stop eating! :) And then the girl scout cookies showed up! What's a girl to do?