Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Is anyone else slightly giddy about the Royal Wedding next week? Andrew thinks I'm weird, but I'm really excited about it! When I need a good pick me up, I check out their website and the little girl in me comes out. It's been hundreds of years since a commoner married someone royal. It's the real life Cinderella story! I love it! Abigail and I are planning on having our own little princess party that day. Anyone else having a princess party? You know you want to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think it's cute too! They seem like a sweet couple. I don't follow it much, but I actually wish I could more!
So, no. I can't even look at pictures/read about it. I was TOTALLY obsessed with Prince William in jr high and now it just makes me depressed. Is that embarrassing? I realize that I'm 28 years old and married (happily) but the princess inside of me dies when I see the royal wedding stuff.
Party pooper= me
We just finished watching it and WOW! Now I know what a 40 million dollar wedding looks like. She was beautiful. I got all blubbery during the ceremony and even a little giddy during their first kiss on the balcony.
I know how you feel Abby. It's hard not to imagine that it's you in that fabulous dress waving to the crowd. Have to admit I did a few times. Especially because he married a brunette. :-)
Post a Comment