Monday, April 25, 2011

Man buying a house is a big pain in the patella!  Andrew and I have been back and forth arguing over wording in our contract.  He hasn't quite figured out that I'm right and he just needs to get over it.  :-) 

3 comments:

Abs said...

So have you put an offer on a house? Has your house sold? Where are you moving to?

There's a house I really want in NY, but we have to sell our house first. It's taking FOREVER.

Courtney said...

Our condo is under contract and we close on June 13th. We are in the process of making an offer on a home in Richmond. The seller wants to close on July 6 and rent it back until the 12th. So we are negotiating a closing date. I don't want to have a month gap of housing limbo!

Abs said...

You are so lucky your condo sold so quickly. We have had hardly any showings. :(