skip to main | skip to sidebar

R91

Monday, January 9, 2012

Christmas in Seattle

This Christmas I spent in Seattle with John and his family. His grandma is dying so it was good to spend time with her. It was different being away from my family. But I love John. So it was Christmas wherever he was. He gave me a beautiful necklace for Christmas. I painted him a picture of some islands that we went to last time we were here in Seattle. While here in Seattle we saw some professional gingerbread houses. We also mostly relaxed. I have been working 11 hour work days all December to get my catalog done for work.
Posted by Emily Dennis at 6:02 PM

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm sorry for John's grandma, but I am glad you got to spend so much time with him!

January 10, 2012 at 10:42 AM
Courtney said...

So happy you got to spend Christmas with your hunny. You two are super cute! Love the red coat btw.

January 10, 2012 at 1:36 PM
Abs said...

So...do you have any dates? I need warning to get airfare. End of July, beginning of August would be best for me. :) jk Sortof.

January 12, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive