I shouldn't complain. I really ought not to, but you get married to be with the guy more? Right? And then all the sudden, they ARE NEVER AROUND!!! It just doesn't make sense.Mark just started back into Med school in July after finishing up his PhD. The first two weeks were bliss. Sure he went in at 4:30am, but he was home for dinner EVERY NIGHT. Unheard of. Then it got worse and now I'm not sure I'll ever see him again. He's going in at 4:30am and coming home sometime between 7-8pm, then after eating dinner he falls asleep at 9pm. Except on Tuesday which was our first experience with the concept of "on-call" where he stays ALL night at the hospital. Yep. He's on-call again tomorrow night. Twice in one week, lovely.
I wish you all lived closer. Now's the time I really need roommates. :)
2 comments:
I'd be over all the time!
Hang in there!!! I think you are amazing.
Did you make that pie??? It looks amazing! I want to eat it.
Post a Comment